Monday, January 26, 2009

Yes I’m pissed....

Well another day and another dollor down the drain with congress unable to come up with an equatable solution to the wall street mess. Kind of wonder where's my bail out plan if I over spend and make bad decisions. Where's the bail out plan for those factories that can't make sales, or the farmers that can't afford fuel. Yes I'm pissed off and can't wait for ol' beady eyed Bush to be gone. If this doesn't get you off your asses and to the election poll then guess you deserve what you get. I have always heard stories of the great depression but never thought I would have to live through it. All I can say is...... "don't make me come out to Washington and kick all your asses".....


Some things never change as is evident by John Mellencamp's video below....hell it's probably 25 years ago and still pertinent to today!


 Check out this video: John Cougar Mellencamp - Rain on the Scarecrow






No comments:

Post a Comment