Monday, January 26, 2009

"No Regrets"

Sitting here with my coffee and thinking about a conversation I had with an old friend recently. We were talking about my newest tat. Amazing how different people see things. She told me that even my youngest thinks dear old dad is going through mid-life crisis....lol.  


 



Far from it, truth be told I think I'm better balanced now than ever. I carried the art work around for 2 years before deciding to get it done. For me it's an everyday reminder to live for today to the best of my ability and strive to live life in a fashion that causes "No Regrets". 


 One thing is for certain is that we'll all go to the grave with some type of guilt, You know....I could of worked less, spent more time with family, etc. etc.  It doesn't mean that I have no regrets about the things I have done...It simply states that I can't live in the past. Make my amends and move on. Not let the yesterday eat into today!~



Sure I'll love and loose again, strive and fail again ...I'm human and a male.. So may not always know where I'm going but do know what I want......like I wrote in my very first blog....WAHOO WHAT A RIDE!


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment