Monday, January 26, 2009

Reflections..

 


Well as 07 comes to an end I was just thinking of what a year it was.....I remember the original blog ...WAHOO WHAT A RIDE....


I could dwell in the negatives of the past year that started off with the end of several long time relationships.....starting over after divorce, closing of our company Lenze and the death of ex-band member Don...may he rest in peace!.  But I choose not to because as always where one door closes another one opens....


Started a new job in May and have come to really enjoy the people and new friendships. What seemed like such uncertainty at the time has developed into stability and I look forward to the potential of my new company Perterson Machine Tool. Thank you Deron for the opportunity!


I feel blessed with all the new friends I have met on myspace.  Always nice to share insight and gain new perspectives from different regions of the world. I thank all of them that have brought smiles to my face, encouragement and good times to my past year.


Most of all I count my blessings everyday of having my daughters. What a joy it has been watching them grow from little girls to grown ladies. I doubt they will ever know the pride, love and joy they bring to my world!  I look forward to Jamie's upcoming wedding, Lindsey's midnight text messages asking "what are you doing, would you like to come out" ...and of course I am sleeping!


Then there are the grand-daughters...all I can do is smile and pray they have a safer world to grow up in and more time at PAPA"s.


As for new year resolutions....more of the same. I am going to loose that weight, ( no speedo pictures here...sorry Kendra). I am going to get the bike out and see New Orleans, the Grand Canyon, my sis in Arizona and the western states! I'm looking forward to my new "NO REGRETS" tattoo. And last but not least I'm going to let the Billy Boob side out more often to love, laugh, and live...


Peace to all this coming year....


No comments:

Post a Comment